Lease Qualifying Criteria
- All applications must be filled out and signed by the applicant on all pages of the application.
- All persons to occupy the property must be listed on the application.
- All applicants/occupants 18 years of age and older must complete an application and undergo a background check.
- Reliable documentation such as pay check stubs and telephone numbers for all income must be provided and verifiable.
- Photo id. is required (driver’s license, military id, etc.).
- All pets and vehicles of any type must be disclosed on the application.
- Income: Gross monthly income must be 3 times the amount of the rent.
Policies and Procedures:
- It is free to apply. However, if your application is chosen at that time we will collect a non-refundable $60.00 application fee for all persons 18 or older to process the background check and the deposit to hold the home for you.
- Rental history must be at least 1 year. Living in a property owned by a relative or family member does not meet the criteria considered to be a Landlord/Tenant relationship.
- Pets, IF allowed, must be approved by landlord, must be permitted, and vaccinated. If approved, a pet deposit will be paid and a pet agreement signed before moving any pet onto the property. No exceptions.
- Qualifying is based on rental history, income, and criminal background check. A felony/violent criminal history or eviction by a prior landlord are causes for rejection.
- If accepted, a Security Deposit is required and must be paid before taking occupancy. No exceptions. A security deposit will be the same amount as the rent. First month’s rent and security deposit must be paid by certified check, money order, or cash.
- Leases require 30 day written notice to vacate, from the first day of the month to the last. Verbal notices are not accepted.
- Once the property has been vacated and keys returned, an inspection of the home will be performed. After inspection, we will begin to process the return of your security deposit. Any charges to the security deposit will be itemized and a statement with any refund due will be sent to the forwarding address provided.
- All properties are non-smoking.
Submitting an Application
There are two ways that an application can be submitted:
- Submit the application online. To do this, click on the button below labeled “Online Application”. This will allow you to fill out the application completely online and submit it immediately.
- Print, fill out, and fax or email the application. To do this, click on the button below labeled “Print Application”. Directions for printing the application will be given on the next page.